Evolution Nutrition is a supplement company that started in 2013, in 2015 it was voted the “Breakout Supplement of the Year” by Bodybuilding.com, it also won the 2016 “Best Fat Loss Supplement of the Year”.
Trans4orm is a fat burner that promises to provide natural clean energy, fat burning, metabolism support, improved energy and focus, and reduced cravings.
Trans4orm contains a LOT of ingredients, so we won’t be looking at them all – just the most important ones.
These are: Green Tea Extract, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Choline Bitartrate, Coleus Extract, Teacrine, Yohimbine, and Huperzia Serrata Extract.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea is included in a lot of fat burners because of its ability to increase your metabolism, and oxidise fat . It can also protect the heart, protect the liver, and reduce the risk of cancer, arthritis, and diabetes.
- L-Tyrosine – L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that can help increase cognition, reduce stress, improve mood, improve memory, and may reduce blood pressure. It may also reduce fatigue, but there isn’t enough evidence to support this as of yet.
- Caffeine – The most common fat burner ingredient around, caffeine can improve physical performance, improve mood, improve cognition, increase your metabolism, and burn fat .
- Choline Bitartrate – Choline is mainly included in supplements as a way to improve mental performance, but it can also reduce fatty liver build up – making it a great health supplement for the overweight or obese.
- Coleus Extract – Known as Coleus Forskohlii, this is a common alternative medicine used to boost testosterone and induce fat loss in men. It may also reduce fatigue, though the recommended dose of 500mg per day is not met here, as Trans4orm contains only 100mg.
- Teacrine – This is an ingredient containing Theacrine an alkaloid that is similar to caffeine, in high doses it works as a typical stimulant, but at low doses it can have a sedative effect. Teacrine should help improve your cognitive ability and help you train harder in the gym.
- Yohimbine – There’s a decent amount of Yohimbine present in Trans4orm (20mg), which is a good thing, Yohimbine is a fat burning compound. It works well but it can also lead to increased blood pressure, anxiety, and cortisol production.
- Huperzia Serrata Extract – Another ingredient designed to improve cognition and mood, it may also be able to help prevent cognitive decline in the elderly (not that elderly people should really be taking a fat burning substance).
What’s great about Trans4orm is how much effort they have put into improving mental focus and cognition. This supplement will be great for anyone who is looking for some clarity, or needs to concentrate.
Sadly, as a fat burner it could do with some work. The caffeine dosage is quite low, and while there is Yohimbine, and Green Tea Extract present, this isn’t enough to truly blow you away.
If you are looking for a decent but unspectacular fat burner, and a really good Nootropic to improve your cognition then Trans4orm is the product for you. If you are looking for the best fat burner on the market then you might prefer an alternative.
 Dulloo, A., Duret, C., Rohrer, D., Girardier, L., Mensi, N., Fathi, M., Chantre, P., Vandermander, J. (1999) Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. American Society for Clinical Nutrition70(6): 1040-1045
 Astrup, A., Toubro, S., Cannon, S., Hein, P., Breum, L., Madsen, J. 1990. Caffeine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition51(5): 759-67
View More Top Supplement Lists: